Tags: 2-3, alright, begun, certainly, drugs, embarrasing, fish, health, life, medications, men, odor, penis, smells, strongly
Embarrasing.. penis odor: it smells like fish?
Alright, this may have been a problem all my life, but I've certainly begun to notice it very strongly in the last 2-3 years. My penis smells like fish! I have begun to notice this, because I've been having a VEEEEEEERY long spell on uncontrollable erections. That is, my penis would just become (partially) erect for no apparent reason, or I'd think of a sexy woman, and boom, I'm physically excited, or I'm just sitting there and the thing starts moving around. Two things:
1. Up until 2-3 years ago, I could have dirty thoughts and not get physically excited.
2. The penis become (partially) erect and moving around doesn't bother me, its the smell it gives off when it does this that bothers me.
So, I guess my question is this: why do you think my penis smells like fish? What the hell is going on here?
Leave a comment...
- 5 Comments
- Sounds to me like you have an STD and I hope you get it treated before you spread it around to others. Go to the doctor/clinic for medication and if you have a partner they will need to be treated too. It is easy to treat with medication but you need to go have yourself evaluated.#1; Wed, 19 Dec 2007 00:13:00 GMT
- Sounds to me like you have an STD and I hope you get it treated before you spread it around to others. Go to the doctor/clinic for medication and if you have a partner they will need to be treated too. It is easy to treat with medication but you need to go have yourself evaluated.
I'm a virgin.#2; Wed, 19 Dec 2007 00:14:00 GMT
- are you circumsized?
if you're not maybe that's why?#3; Wed, 19 Dec 2007 00:15:00 GMT
- I disagree.
It's because you are leaking pre-ejaculate when you get an erection.
When it breaks down, it smells like fish. The only solution is to wash as much as you need to, to get the pre-ejaculate off. Take a wet paper towel into the stall if you have to, but bring it out with you, because they are not made to flush.#4; Wed, 19 Dec 2007 00:16:00 GMT
- A fish smell can also indcate a yeast infection.#5; Wed, 19 Dec 2007 00:17:00 GMT